Easy, tasty and healthy recipe.
We bring you these delicious stuffed eggs with avocado, easy to prepare, perfect to serve as breakfast or if you feel like an appetizer with your friends.
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados
- 2 pinches of Papa Vince sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 dash of Papa Vince extra virgin olive oil.
1. Put water in a pot to heat
2. When it starts to boil add a pinch of salt, add the eggs and cook for 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove the eggs, cool them with cold water and remove the shells.
4. Cut each egg in halves and remove the yolks.
5. Cut the avocado and remove the seed.
6. With a fork, mash the avocado flesh and add a pinch of salt.
7. Mix the chopped egg yolks with the mashed avocado in a bowl.
8. Fill each egg with the mixture you have just prepared and finish decorating them with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a drizzle of Papa Vince extra virgin olive oil.
And that's it!
A finger-licking recipe
Cook Time: 20 minute
Eggs are an economical and highly nutritious food. They are nutritionally dense, providing 18 vitamins and minerals.
A higher quality protein than meat and similar to dairy.