- 5 ounces baby spring greens or your preferred mix of greens
- ¼ small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Campari tomatoes (cut into quarters) or 12 whole grape tomatoes
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut in julienne strips (peeling is optional)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons Laura’s Favorite Balsamic Salad Dressing (BELOW)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to make the Salad
- Put one-quarter of the baby spring greens into each of four salad bowls.
- Arrange 4 tomato quarters (or 4 grape tomatoes) around the perimeter of each bowl.
- Scatter one-quarter of the radish slices and one-quarter of the onion slices over the greens.
- Put the carrots in a little mound over the top of the greens, in the center of the salad.
- Drizzle each salad with 1 to 1½ tablespoons of dressing.
- Add sea salt and black pepper, if desired and serve.
Laura's Favorite Balsamic Dressing Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons PAPA VINCE extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon PAPA VINCE balsamic vinegar
How to make Balsamic Dressing
- Put all of the ingredients into a small bowl and briskly whisk until emulsified.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Salad Serves: 4 people
- Balsamic Dressing Makes: about 1 / 3 cup
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.