Mediterranean / Keto Diet
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 5 medium sized shrimp
- 1 tbsp Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Lemon Oil
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- Carrots & cabbage cut into thin julienne strips using the Papa Vince Peeler
- 1 small lemon to make into lemon zest using the Papa Vince Peeler
How to make
- Make the zucchini into long flat slices using the slicer blade on the Papa Vince peeler.
- Using a low heat, pour 1 tbsp of extra virgin Lemon olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the lemon zest to the frying pan & fry for a few minutes on low heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook until it is pink.
- Spread some goat cheese on the zucchini slice and then wrap all the other ingredients together and fasten with a toothpick.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 1 person
These shrimp zucchini wraps make a delightful appetizer for parties and family gatherings. The goat cheese and zucchini make a perfect combination that is healthy & tasty at the same time. The wraps are simple to make and look so elegant on the dinner table, your guests will love them!