- 2 large handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1/2 orange
- 10-12 whole walnuts
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Papa Vince Balsamic Moscato Vinegar
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
How to Make
1. Put washed spinach leaves in a bowl.
2. Peel the orange taking off all the white layer. Cut into segments by slicing along the white veins of the orange. Cut the segments in half & place in the bowl.
3. Chop the Walnuts (you can also use ready chopped walnuts). Place in the bowl.
4. Mix 1 tbsp Papa Vince EVOO with 1 tbsp Papa Vince Vinegar & add some Papa Vince Sea Salt & black pepper to taste.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad, mix together & serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 people
A simple salad idea from Chef Federico. It combines energy boosting spinach, tangy orange full of vitamin C and walnuts which are rich in omega 3 healthy fats. These 3 ingredients are tossed together with our classic Papa Vince Italian dressing. It's clean, healthy, delicious and surprisingly sweet! The best thing is that you have a tasty salad in less than 10 minutes!