Keto / Mediterranean / Whole30 / Paleo Diet
- 3-4 zucchini
- 1-2 onions
- 4 eggs (2 per person)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
How to Make Zucchini Soup with Eggs
- Wash and chop the onion and zucchini.
- Put them in a pot on the stove.
- Add Sea Salt, black pepper and Papa Vince EVOO, all to taste.
- Add in enough water to just cover the vegetables, boil and then simmer until zucchini is 'al dente' (crunchy and tender at the same time).
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Add eggs directly to the broth and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dash of EVOO to enhance the flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
This is a recipe that my mom invented years ago. She loves zucchini because she says that it doesn't make you fat! Turns out that she was right ... zucchini is a low carb vegetable and it's full of fiber which makes you feel fuller for longer.