- 1 medium tomato
- 2 mini bell peppers
- 1 kernel of corn
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
How to Make
- Put the salad leaves in a bowl.
- Peel the kiwi with the Papa Vince Peeler and slice thinly.
- Slice the bell peppers using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Slice the tomato thinly.
- Shave off some of the corn using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix with 1 tbsp Papa Vince EVOO, 1 tbsp Papa Vince Lemon Oil and a pinch of Papa Vince Sea Salt (to taste)
- Mix together and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 people
A light and refreshing summer salad. The Lemon Olive Oil and the kiwi pair together perfectly!
Healthy, delicious and clean eating at its best! This salad makes a delightful side dish for grilled chicken & fish!