- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Potato
- 1 Onion
- 5 eggs
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make
- Chop the vegetables, we used zucchini, potato & onion but you can use other vegetables such as bell pepper, spinach, mushrooms etc
- Heat Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a saucepan on medium heat and wait until it sizzles.
- While waiting, crack & beat the eggs & add some Papa Vince Sea Salt.
- Gently fry the chopped vegetables in the warmed EVOO until soft.
- Add more Sea Salt & EVOO to the pan.
- Add eggs to the pan and move gently. Watch how Chef Federico does it in the video.
- When the Frittata is ready on one side, flip it onto a plate. Put it back in the pan to on its other side until golden brown.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 people
This is a budget friendly recipe that's perfect for breakfast or lunch. We used leftover vegetables, it took 20 minutes to make & it turned out perfectly! Of course we did have Chef Federico making it for us! Be sure to watch him in the video, he gives great tips on achieving the perfect Frittata.