- 1 lb fresh Brussel Sprouts
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
How to Make
- Take off the end and the outer layer of each Brussel Sprout and cut in half.
- Generously pour Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil in a sheet pan.
- Rub each Brussel sprout in the oil and place in the pan - this is the Key to getting crispy vegetables!
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4-6 persons
The Lemon Olive Oil pairs beautifully with these mini cabbages but you can also use Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil if you prefer. This recipe is not only delicious but is compatible with all the popular low carb, high fat diets.