- 6 small cloves of garlic
- 1/3 of a bunch of Fresh Parsley
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2/3 cup of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt to taste
How to make
- Peel and grate the garlic into a bowl using the Papa Vince peeler.
- Grate the tomatoes into the bowl.
- Add in the chopped parsley.
- Add in some Papa Vince Sea Salt and the Papa Vince EVOO.
- Stir all the ingredients together and the sauce is ready for your steak.
- Grill your steak the way you like it but without adding any extra seasoning.
- Serve the steak with a tablespoon of steak sauce on top.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Serves: 8 people
Did you know that Sicilians don't add anything to their steak prior to grilling?
Any seasoning that contains salt will most probably harden the steak. To keep the steak tender, we prefer to add a sauce on top of the steak once grilled to perfection. This simple family recipe uses fresh garlic, parsley, tomatoes, Papa Vince Sea Salt and Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It literally takes less than 10 minutes to prepare!!
Did you know that store bought sauces & condiments can be filled with sugar and sodium?
This recipe is clean with all natural ingredients and no hidden nasties - A DELIGHT TO YOUR TASTE BUDS and HEALTH.