- 5 small cloves of garlic
- 1/3 of a bunch of Fresh Parsley
- 3 medium Tomatoes
- 2/3 cup of Papa Vince EVOO
- 1 Avocado
How to make
- Chop the garlic and the fresh parsley.
- Seed and chop tomato.
- Seed and chop the Avocado.
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor.
- Mix with Papa Vince's Raw Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Top off your favorite steak for a divine experience!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Serves: 8 people
In America, we love avocados. This recipe is very similar to the Sicilian Steak Sauce.The difference is adding avocados to it. Remember not to neither season nor salt your steak before or during grilling. Seasoning makes your steak tougher and dry. Instead, top it off with this sauce. It is absolutely delicious.