Italians don't use all the fancy coffee machines that the Americans like to use. In our family we always use a Moka Pot just like they do in Italy. I'll show you in a few easy steps how to make your coffee.
- Grind your beans just before you make your coffee. This will give you a better flavor & aroma and a better tasting cup of coffee.
- Fill the bottom chamber with filtered water.
- Then place the basket on top and fill it with your ground coffee. Don't pack it too tight!
- Fasten it together and place on a hot stove. As the water heats, the pressure of the steam forces the water up to the top chamber.
- Once it starts bubbling, you know that it's nearly ready. Wait for all the coffee to come into the top chamber and you have a beautiful tasting pot of coffee!
Make sure you use Papa Vince whole bean coffee which is roasted in Sicily and has a smooth, sweet flavor with no bitter aftertaste. It's also lab tested and certified to be pesticide, mold & toxin free. It's healthy coffee full of anti-oxidants!
Watch Vitina in the video below as she shows you how easy it is to use a Moka Pot and you get great tasting coffee every time!