Papa Vince Olive Oil Extra Virgin Gift - Unblended, Family Harvest 2022/23, High in Polyphenols, Single Estate, First Cold Pressed, Sicily, Italy, Peppery Finish, Unfiltered, Unrefined, Natural Burlap Bag
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Arrives AFTER CHRISTMAS
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85 - Contiguous Continental USA ONLY
- Securely packaged
** GIFT READY ** Add a Personalized Message in the note section when viewing your cart and your gift will be delivered with a special gift box at no additional cost. This will make sure that your recipient knows that it is a gift from you!
** NOTE ** Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is juice; the juice of the olives. Therefore, each harvest will taste different. Be ready for a pleasant surprise!
- VOLUME: 16.91 fl oz
- GIFT OPTION: Natural Burlat Bag
- 100% UNBLENDED, NON-BLENDED Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- HARVEST DATE: FALL 2022-2023. We harvest from Oct - Jan every year
SINGLE ESTATE, SINGLE SOURCED: from our Family Orchards in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
- CONTAINS POLYPHENOL: 350 mg/kg as of Dec 2022. IMPORTANT: Content of polyphenols decreases with time
- HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Vitamin E (20% DV) - ONLY PREMIUM QUALITY EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL CONTAINS VITAMINS
- FIRST COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - We literally press the juice of the olives into the bottle
- LOW ACIDITY (FFA < .26) - the lower the acidity, the higher the quality
CLEAN TASTE: with hints of tomatoes, artichokes & peppery finish!
- DELICIOUS PEPPERY FINISH - Yes, the peppery kick at the back of your throat is your assurance that it's loaded with polyphenols.
- 4-YEAR SHELF LIFE before opening; 1-Year after opening. ONLY PREMIUM QUALITY EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL ENJOYS SUCH ANLONG SHELF-LIFE
- RAW, NON-BLENDED, UNFILTERED, UNREFINED Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- SMOKE POINT > 375º F - The greater the smoke point, the higher the quality
- IDEAL FOR KETO, VEGAN, PALEO, & WHOLE 30
HOW TO USE PAPA VINCE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Daily shot every morning: Clean taste and peppery finish that makes it an absolute delight.
Salad Dressing: Mix with Papa Vince Moscato Vinegar & Sea Salt to make a salad dressing that is not only delicious but healthy.
- Seasoning: Yes, season all your foods with a drizzle of Papa Vince. Believe me, it will make your veggies, soups, pasta, fish,...and even fruit taste awesome. Have you tried oranges with Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil? What a treat!!
- Dipping: simply mix with your favorite spices for an unforgettable dipping experience.
- Baking - healthy replacement for butter and other oils
- Cooking - Papa Vince enjoys a very high smoking point. Used for roasting, pan-frying and more. Believe me, you will taste the difference!
- HARVEST: DEC 2022-2023
- Best Used before Jan 2027
- Use within 12 months after opening
- Store away from light & heat
Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a harvested product. It tastes different every year.
Country as Labeled:
Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Country as Labeled:
100% product of Sicily, Italy. Harvested and bottled in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.