Papa Vince Toxin Free Coffee Whole Bean - roasted in Sicily by local artisans. Low Acid Medium Roast Robusta Arabica Blend, Strong & Creamy, hints of hazelnuts & cacao. Low Bitterness, perfect with no sugar
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85 - Contiguous Continental USA ONLY
- Securely packaged
WHOLE BEAN COFFEE - ITALIANO FORTE, 17.64 oz
MEDIUM ROAST, 75% ROBUSTA, 25% ARABICA - Strong, Black, Creamy Coffee roasted to perfection to reduce acidity and jittering for optimal alertness and performance
NO MOLD, NO PESTICIDES - Mycotoxins are toxic chemicals produced by molds. Conventional Coffee is one of the most heavily treated crops with pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. Every single batch of Papa Vince whole coffee beans is lab tested for toxins & pesticides
LOW ACID & RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS - Heat derived from wood has higher moisture content which helps preserve more of the lipids and antioxidants in coffee beans. The slow roasting is key in preventing the coffee beans from being burnt insuring that your coffee is low acid & easy to digest
DRINK DARK COFFEE that is EASY TO DIGEST - made in Sicily Italy by expert local artisans
SLOW ROAST PROFILE - our coffee beans are slowly roasted in a wood fired oven that helps to preserve the oil in the bean & provides a higher number of anti-oxidants
BREATHABLE PACKAGES - freshly roasted coffee needs to breathe. Our bags have minuscule one-way holes that lets carbon dioxide escape from the beans but does not let any oxygen in
- EACH ROAST IS UNIQUE IN FLAVOR - The unique advantages of wood roasting do not come without challenges. Only an expert like Marcello can generate consistent quality from such an inconsistent fuel. Marcello has been perfecting this technique since 1960. He is obsession and attentiveness with each roast makes Papa Vince coffee a handcrafted product
HOW TO USE:
- Grind the beans immediately before you brew your coffee to obtain the freshest flavor and aroma.
- It's best to use a manual grinder because it doesn't place as much stress on the beans but you can also use an electric grinder to save time.
- Can be used to brew coffee using your preferred method (drip, French press, Moka pot etc - please refer to package for specific instructions).
- 1 or 2 cups of black coffee per day can boost your energy, your brain & mental alertness.
- Drinking a cup of plain black coffee before a workout can boost athletic performance.
- Plain black coffee can increase your metabolism and stimulate fat loss.
- The anti-oxidants in black coffee can help your body to fight free radicals and lower the risk of disease.
ABOUT PAPA VINCE
My family has been growing, harvesting and pressing its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the US market in March 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegars, sea salt, marmalades and coffee, all made in Sicily by locals with local products.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends, with good food around the table.
Country as Labeled:
100% product of Sicily, Italy. Harvested and bottled in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.