Easy and yummy crumbles that will please adults and children alike. If you love orange desserts this is a must try recipe.
Ingredients for the base:
- 200 gr of cookies
- 100 gr of butter
Ingredients for the cream:
- 320 gr of mascarpone cheese
- 100 gr of Papa Vince orange marmalade
- 100 gr sugar
- 50 ml orange juice
- Crush the cookies in the blender
- Transfer to bowl and mix with melted butter.
- Crush the cookie base on the bottom of the circular mold and leave it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese with the sugar, the peanut jam and the orange juice.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and cover with more crumbled cookies.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 4 hours.