Pork shoulder approx. 8 pounds ( 3.5 kilos )
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 head of garlic
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Papa Vince extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large onions
- Thyme to taste
- Rosemary to taste
Bake, covered, at 275F for 8 hours.
Bake uncovered at 425F for 45 minutes.
One day before mix all marinade ingredients in a blender and puree well. In a tray with the pork shoulder add the mixture, cover with transparent paper and place in the refrigerator for 24 - 48 hours.Add the large onions chopped in squares, thyme and rosemary to taste. Bake in the oven for the indicated time.