- Durum Wheat Stone-Grinded Semolina ( about 1lb )
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (about 2 tbsp )
- Water ( as necessary )
How to Make
- Mix the durum wheat with water and olive oil until it has a hard consistency.
- You will know it is ready once you have used all of the durum wheat.
- Once the dough is ready cut it into small pieces and flatten it.
- When the dough is flat roll it and cut it in smaller pieces
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Serves: 6 people
My name is Vitina Feo and my family has been making Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. My cousin Cati (the good looking Italian girl in the picture above), and her family, has been making pasta and all kind of pastries since 1950. HURRAY! You guessed right! We are all Italians! We all love food! We are super excited to share with you our own food, recipes, and traditions. Busiate is a pasta shape, characteristic of our region. The reason we love it so much is because it traps the sauce in its curls. Mmmmm that means more flavor!!