My family grows, harvests and bottles its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Sicily, Italy. My family’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 100% Olive Juice. So REAL, YOU CAN EVEN TASTE THE OLIVES!
For just 99¢ you can finally know whether or not the Extra Virgin Olive Oil you buy is REAL
My Family Makes It!
My family has been growing, harvesting, pressing and bottling
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) since 1935.
Our orchards are located in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy.
My mission is to rescue the AUTHENTIC Extra Virgin Olive Oil from EXTINCTION
by introducing YOU to the REAL ONE.
Though it is true that there is plenty of Hanki-Panki
in the industry of Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
It is also true that
SPAMMERS CANNOT IMITATE
the taste of the REAL Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Because the taste of the REAL EVOO
is connected to the presence of its very peculiar anti-oxidants.
A taste that is NOT CHEAP to imitate.
How important is to taste the REAL Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
It is the ONLY way to eliminate CONFUSION.
ALL the reading in the world is meaningless
unless you can connect it to the sensory EXPERIENCE.
You need to taste it for YOURSELF.
You need to become familiar with
the AROMA and the TASTE of REAL Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
you will continue to fall prey of SCAMMERS
over and over AGAIN.
Why keep wondering about where to buy REAL Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
How does the REAL Extra Virgin Olive Oil taste like?
It’s extremely LIGHT
- It does not leave in your mouth that greasy and waxing sensation.
It taste like OLIVES,
with HINTS of tomatoes, artichokes and lemons
- REAL EVOO picks the flavors from the vegetation that grows in the area.
The REAL Extra Virgin Olive Oil is PEPPERY!
The anti-oxidants in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
cause a peppery sensation in the back of your throat
that is simply DIVINE.
The REAL EVOO is ALIVE!
It brings LIFE to ALL your FOODS.
It’s perfect to use as SALAD DRESSING.
It’s perfect to SEASON
your Steamed Vegetables, Soups, Sauces, Pastas, and more.
It’s also perfect for COOKING
- The higher the count of anti-oxidants, the higher the smoking point.
Once you start seasoning and cooking with the REAL EVOO,
You will have a HARD time going back to anything else.
What do you get with Papa Vince’s EVOO?
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil tastes different every harvest. (We refuse to keep nature from adding FLAVOR to your LIFE. We hate mass production and prototyping of any kind)
- I am ITALIAN – My family has been making Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935.
- COMPLETE SOLIDIFIES when placed in the REFRIGERATOR – Try it. So called Extra Virgin Olive Oil will never solidify completely because they are cut with a bunch of fillers.
- ONE-ORCHARD; ONE-CITY; ONE-COUNTRY – Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from our own orchards in SANTA NINFA, SICILY, ITALY.
- ONE-VARIETY; MONO-CULTIVAR – Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made ONLY with NOCELLARA DEL BELICE olives.
- FIRST COLD PRESS - We literally SQUEEZE the fruit of the olive into our bottles. If we did not, you would not be able to taste the olives, neither perceive the peppery kick in the back of your throat.
- TASTE LIKE OLIVES – Papa Vince’s EVOO is pure OLIVE JUICE made with FRESH GREEN OLIVES only. Most First Cold Press Extra Virgin Olive Oils are made with mildew rotten olives. This is why they taste awful.
- RAW and CLOUDY- We REFUSE for the sake of beauty to FILTER out the nutrients and flavors that make Papa Vince’s EVOO irresistibly delicious and healthy. Papa Vince is UNFILTERED.
- NO INSECTICIDES, NO HERBICIDES, NO PESTICIDES – [CLICK HERE] to check our chemical analysis
- HIGH LEVEL of ANTI-OXIDANTS THAT CAN BE TASTED - The higher the intensity of the peppery kick in the back of your throat, the higher the count of anti-oxidants in your EVOO. Papa Vince’s enjoy counts of 297 and higher depending on harvest. [CLICK HERE] to check the exact levels according to our Chemical Analysis.
- FREE Fatty Acids (FFA) < .26 – Only 3% of the entire Extra Virgin Olive Oil WORLD PRODUCTION enjoys such FFA’s. GOOGLE IT for yourself. These EVOO’s are considered ULTRA PREMIUM QUALITY and are very HARD to find.
- EXCELLENT FOR COOKING – The higher the quality of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the higher the smoking point. Papa Vince’s smoking point is 375 F and higher depending on the harvest. The reason they tell you not to cook with Extra Virgin Olive Oil is because most store-brands are FAKE. Yes, when cooking, they will smoke. What could you expect of fake Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- SHELF LIFE – 4 years before opening; 1 year, after opening. Anti-oxidants are natural preservatives. The higher the count, the longer the shelf life.
- HARVEST DATE – November, 2014
- EXPIRATION DATE - November, 2018
- STORAGE – Keep away from light; keep at room temperatures not higher than 80 F.
For just $0.99 you can finally know whether or not the Extra Virgin Olive Oil you have been buying is REAL