This is how we cook our Busiate Pasta. This is the traditional pasta from Sicily. It's designed with a spiral shape to hang on to every last drop of the sauce. Follow our instructions and you'll get perfect pasta every time.
Preparation: 10 minutes; Active Time: 10 min; Servings: about 6
- Boil water to rolling point.
- Add Papa Vince Sea Salt after the water has boiled, not before.
- Add Papa Vince Busiate Pasta.
- When the water boils again, check the pasta to see if it's cooked to your desired texture (we eat it Al-Dente, soft and yet crunchy at the same time)
- Taste for salt and add as needed
- When cooked to your desired texture, add cool water to the hot pot to prevent the pasta from over cooking.
- Strain the pasta and it's ready to eat with your favorite sauce or prepare for a pasta salad dish.