Autumn Squash Soup
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 1 large onion
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Red Pepper Flakes
How to Make
- Peel and chop the squash.
- Put in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Add in chopped onion, sea salt and EVOO.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until squash is soft.
- Blend the soup using a hand or a traditional blender. We separated the vegetables from the broth to make it easier to blend. You can add it back in later.
- Add the raw garlic before you blend the soup.
- Add in freshly ground black pepper, red pepper flakes (to taste) and fresh parsley.
- Serve with a drizzle of EVOO to enhance the flavor of your soup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6 people
This is a simple recipe that is perfect for the fall. The squash is filling and flavorsome and the raw garlic gives a real boost to your immune system just in time for the cooler weather.
We show you how to make Squash Soup in the video below: